Check out step-by-step tutorial for a soft glam look that is perfect for the office-goers |  Photo Credit: Instagram
- Your makeup look should reflect the ambitious, confident and go-getter girl that is hiding inside you
- Remember, less is more in this look. So, apply less product and blend more
Don’t we all want to stand out at our workplaces? However, we do not want to stand out for the wrong reasons and we surely do not want to be known as the girl who wore neon green or bright orange lipstick to the workplace or some who wore a tacky eyeshadow that looked anything but good.
As the adage goes, first impressions are usually the ones that last the longest, make a lasting first expression on your joining day with this makeup look. In the first glance, your makeup look should reflect the ambitious, confident and go-getter girl that is hiding inside you.
Check out the step-by-step process to create this easy and non-dramatic makeup look that is perfect for an office-goer.
Step-by-step tutorial for a soft glam look that is perfect for the office-goers
- Start with your base, apply a primer before foundation. After primer, apply tinted moisturiser or foundation. Then set the foundation with a translucent powder.
- For eyes, use a nude or light pink eyeshadow for your eyelids. Line the waterline and apply a thin eyeliner and finish it off with mascara.
- For cheeks and lips, use a light pink or nude shade and apply it with a light hand.
- Now, take an eyebrow brush and comb your hair in the proper direction then use a light brown pomade or powder to fill in your brows.
- Top it up with a very subtle highlighter and only focus on the high points of your face.
- If you wish to contour, use a soft bronzer and lightly brush it around the outer corners of your face.
- At last, use makeup setting spray, preferably dewy setting spray, to complete the look.
Simple tips to avoid makeup blunders for this look
1. Avoid applying a thick layer of foundation to avoid cakey base.
2. Remember, less is more in this look. So, apply less product and blend more.
3. Properly prep and moisturise your skin before applying any makeup.
4. Keep your eyes and lips as natural as possible and avoid using dark colours, a little kohl always do wonders.
For more news and updates, stay connected to Zoomtv.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook at @Zoomtv.