Social Media Intern
Starts: January 20 2020
About the MILK MAKEUP FAM:
At Milk Makeup, we believe in good ingredients + epic payoff. We’re cruelty-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan.
We were born at Milk, a creative studio in downtown New York City. Our community and culture have always been our inspiration.
We see personal style and experimentation as the ultimate forms of self-expression. It’s not just about how you create your look; it’s what you do in it that matters.
About the MILK MAKEUP INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
Over the course of your 14 -week spring program, we want you to help us broaden our Milk Makeup Mob! You’ll be leading a social media project and will present your ideas at the end of the program. You’ll contribute to the 360 campaigns for product launches as part of a cross- functional Marketing Team consisting of Product Marketing, PR, Influencer and Events. Milk Makeup was born at Milk, a creative studio in downtown New York City. Our inspiration is our inclusive community and culture; we want to help you build your own network and relationships with some of the world’s coolest, most innovative people.
- Naturally progressive: You’re curious and always thinking about how to improve your and your community’s future. You value a forward-thinking space that encourages you to move the needle and take risks.
- Confident but chill: You’re flexible and ready to get the job done, but you’re humble and make moves thoughtfully. You go after what you want, but always have your team and the greater good of the brand in mind.
- Rule breaker: You’re not afraid of the unknown. You’re down to disrupt the status quo and believe that an open mind is always a good place to start.
- Inclusive + mindful of community: You embrace differences and help foster a safe working environment for yourself and your peers.
- Champion of self-expression: You’re genuinely you. You live your look and want to grow with people who champion self-expression.
What you’ll be UP TO:
- Participate with activations and events
- Record content concepts for Instagram
- Create Stories templates, branded templates
- Monitor gifting shelves and its inventory as well as gifting needed
- On-site event execution (set up, breakdown, guest list, coordination, etc
- Generate and analyze the weekly event snapshot report
- Archive Contents of gifts
- Brainstorm with social team on content concepts
- Request Social Product Orders
- Participate in shooting micro content for Instagram
It’d be CHILL if you have:
- Lover of all things beauty with a focus on Marketing and Social
- Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Background in graphic design to help bring our content to life
- Have an eye for existing and emerging trends in beauty, fashion, music. Media/entertainment, arts and culture
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail- oriented and organized
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and prioritize/problem solve
- Previous internship experience in beauty/or related industry is preferred
Email resume/ C.V. with ‘Social Media Intern’ in the subject line to [email protected] in order to be considered.