Check out complete tutorial for Beyonce’s signature glam makeup look
Beyonce aka Queen Bee has the superpower of making the largest of the largest audience shiver with her unique, melodious and soulful voice. If you have attended one of her concerts, you have already witnessed her ability to give the audience goosebumps whenever she hits the high notes.
Beyonce is known and worshipped not just for her soulful voice but also for her stunning hair, makeup, and fashion moments. With every look she puts out, fans praise the diva for her aesthetically pleasing beauty. From her bodysuits to her punk hot pants, the diva brings an array of ensembles to the stage.
With every performance, the diva also gives some fashion lessons to whoever making notes. However, you must have noticed that our Queen like to keep her makeup subtle and one-toned. You ask why? Because she focuses on corrective methods instead of enhancing methods when it comes to makeup. Every now and then, she experiments with a new lip shade but for her face, she mostly goes for a soft glam dewy look.
If you want to learn how to create Beyonce’s signature soft glam look, here’s a 0 to 100 tutorial.
Tutorial for Beyonce’s signature glam makeup look
- Baking powder
- Brown eyeshadow
- Nude lipstick
- Clear lip gloss
- Makeup setting spray (dewy finish)
Steps to follow:
- Apply a hydrating primer all over your face.
- Use concealer to conceal all your blemishes, dark spots and dark circles.
- Now take a full coverage dewy foundation and apply it evenly with a beauty blender.
- Take some contour and apply in under your cheeks and blend it.
- Contour your forehead and jawline.
- Use a concealer lighter than your skin tone to highlight under eye area.
- Taking baking powder and apply it under your eye. Lightly brush it off after 2 minutes.
- Take a nude eyeshadow that is just a tad bit darker to your skin tone and apply it on your crease and blend.
- Now take a nude lip shade and apply it on your lips.
- Take bronzer and create dimension on your face by applying it on the outer corners.
- Highlight the high points of your face with a strobe or powder highlight and add more dimension.
- Take setting spray and spray it evenly on your face.
- Use a beauty blender to remove excess liquid from your face.
And, you are good to go.
Stay tuned for more news and updates.